100 Happy Days

31 May 2014

From the wonderful Lizzy Stewart Diary
It's been a little quiet around this Happy Go Lucky Kingdom over the last few weeks... I'm beginning a job hunt at the moment and getting very worried and stressed in the process.

It's not good and, although I probably won't be able to stop myself from finding the whole process any less stressful, I want to focus on all the other good things going on at the same time. There are lots, really, but it's very easy to lose sight of them and instead dwell on how busy you are.

So I've signed up for the 100 Happy Days project. I'll taking part via Instagram, sharing a happy moment each day with the #100happydays hashtag. Apparently 71% of people don't manage to complete the challenge, saying that they were simply too busy. I'm determined not to let that happen, to find the happy gem in an otherwise disheartening day. 

Join me? :)

3 comments

  1. That is a lovely idea, Cat! I won't be joining you in the project, but you've given me a great idea for what to write on all those postcards I've stocked up on. It's amazingly difficult to find things to write about when I'm always posting on my blog and Instagram, but happy moment of the day is perfect!

    Best of luck on the 100 Days! I'm looking forward to seeing your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Mels! Fantastic idea to use your gorgeous postcards to record your happy moments :)

      Delete
  2. great for you dear! i'm actually thinking of joining the project too but i haven't really made up my mind yet. :/ anyway, i have an on-going blog giveaway and i hope you can join because i think you'll like the prices! http://www.raellarina.net/2014/06/june-2014-giveaway.html :)

    xoxo, rae

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Happy Go Lucky Cat. Design by FCD.