So it's been a while...

27 April 2015



I doubt anyone noticed I was gone but I really did miss my little corner of the Internet! My faithful old laptop gave up the ghost last year and I muddled along without it for as long as I could but this weekend, after some chats with the mister, I decided to splash out on a shiny new one. Unexcitingly, it was work that swung the decision - I really do need to work from home sometimes and as the mister does freelance work from time to time, I can't rely on his laptop whenever I need to.

But now I have a shiny new toy (eep!) and I'm so excited about all the planning, researching and blogging opportunities it brings...and work too, of course. Ahem.

It's good to be back!

2 comments

  1. I missed you! Glad to see you're back. *huggles*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mels! It's great to be back :) x

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Happy Go Lucky Cat. Design by FCD.